Frequently asked questions
ORDERING & PAYMENT
Is there a minimum age limit to purchase from your store?
- As it is a legal requirement in Singapore to be 18 years old and above to purchase alcohol, the same regulation applies when ordering from GudSht.
- GudSht reserve the rights to request for and check your photo ID upon the selfcollection or receipt of your delivery.
- No minimum age to order our food only of course!
Can I make an advance order?
Yes! Simply place an order at https://order.gudsht.org and select your preferred date and timing under delivery or selfpickup!
Do you have a minimum order?
- GudSht currently does not have a minimum order fee!
How do I place an order?
- You can purchase alcoholic beverages from https://www.gudsht.org !
For both food and beverage items, you can place an order at https://order.gudsht.org !
How do I know if my online order is processed?
You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been processed!
Why are certain time slots unavailable?
There is a limit on the maximum orders per order interval, so that our kitchen can manage orders to avoid delays and disappointment. Hence, the time slot you have chosen might have been filled up.
Does GudSht have an order cut-off time?
Our last order for food items is at 7pm daily. However, we accept orders for beverage items for delivery till 9pm daily!
I would like to make changes to my order!
Do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 if you would like to make any changes to your order. However, please do take note that we are unable to make changes for items that are already prepared or have a different price value.
What type of payments does GudSht accept?
- We currently accept Visa and Mastercard payments only. Alternatively, we also accept and prefer Bank Transfer, PayNow or PayLah if you order via WhatsApp! You can reach us at +65 8683 3052.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Does GudSht ship internationally?
- Currently, GudSht only accept orders in Singapore. However, we look forward to extending our products internationally in the future!
Does GudSht do deliveries for multiple locations?
- Yes, delivery surcharge of $5 (SGD) applies per additional location on mainland Singapore except for Sentosa, Changi Airport, Tuas and Lim Chu Kang. Please reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 or email@example.com to arrange for deliveries with multiple locations.
I entered the wrong delivery address / would like to change the delivery address or timing!
- For any changes or delivery address, please do notify us immediately at +65 8683 3052.
- We accept all changes up tio twelve (12) hours prior to the original delivery location or timing. In the event you inform us less than twelve (12) hours prior, an additional surcharge of $5 applies per delivery location.
What are GudSht’s delivery rates?
- We charge $5 (SGD) per delivery location on mainland Singapore except for Sentosa, Changi, Tuas and Lim Chu Kang. However, for every $100 (SGD) spent before GST, there will be free delivery for ONE location. In case of absence or wrong address provided, a redelivery charge of $5 (SGD) applies.
What is GudSht’s delivery hours?
We deliver from 11.30am to 10pm daily, inclusive of Sundays and Public Holidays.
Does GudSht do Same Day Delivery?
- Unfortunately, we only do Next Day Delivery. For Next Day Delivery, the cut off ordering timing is 10pm the previous day
In the case of Same Day Delivery, you can contact our friendly administrative staff to see if any exceptions can be made via the live chat on our site!
RETURN & EXCHANGE
Can I cancel my order / request for a full refund after confirming my order?
- Unfortunately, GudSht strictly do not accept any cancellation of orders or provide any refunds after an order is confirmed.
What if I receive wrong/damaged or am missing items?
- We are extremely sorry that this happened. In the unlikely scenario that this happens, do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
What is GudSht’s return policy?
- GudSht takes great pride in providing excellent product quality. Hence, we are unable to accept any returns other than the following exceptions:
- Broken bottled cocktail seal upon delivery
- Damaged products upon delivery (E.g. Chipped Glass Bottle)
- However, once the client has accepted the physical delivery of the product, these exceptions will no longer be valid. Hence, please ensure that you check your products properly upon delivery!
- GudSht does not provide any sort of refunds.
BOOKINGS & RESERVATION
Does GudSht accept reservations?
Yes, we do! Feel free to reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 to book tables. Alternatively, you can also make reservations here: https://www.gudsht.org/bars
TAKEAWAY & SELF-PICKUP
Can I self-collect my purchase / does GudSht offer takeaway?
- Yes! You can selfcollect your orders at any of our two physical bars – GudSht @ Cineleisure and GudSht @ King George. However, please do reach out to us at +65 8683 3052 to let us know what time you will be coming down to collect your purchase!
- However, for FOOD orders, you can only pick them up from GudSht @ Cineleisure
Where is GudSht located and what are the operating hours?
- We have two physical bars: GudSht @ Cineleisure and GudSht @ King George’s Avenue
- GudSht @ Cineleisure:
- 8 Grange Rd, #01-04, Singapore 239695
- Open Daily (5pm – 10.30pm)
- GudSht @ King George’s Avenue:
- 115 King George's Ave. #01-02. Singapore 208561
- Tue – Sat (11am -10.30pm)
- Sun (11am – 5.30pm)
How many serves does each GudSht’s bottled cocktails serve?
- Our bottled cocktails come in three sizes: 120ml, 300ml and 600ml. The 120ml serves 1 serve, 300ml serves about 23 serves and the 600ml serves about 4-5 serves, all over ice in a rock glass. However, this is subjective and on assumption that the pour is a regular pour for consumers.
How long can I keep my bottled cocktails for?
- The shelf life of our bottled cocktails varies from 5 to 10 days upon delivery! The shelf life for the respective cocktails can be found under the “product information” tab at https://www.gudsht.org/cocktails !
How long can I keep my food for?
- It is recommended to consume all food products immediately upon receiving it. If not, the food is best consumed within an hour upon receiving it.
Are you MUIS halal-certified?
- No, unfortunately, we are not.
Is your food vegetarian friendly?
- We do have vegetarian friendly items such as vegetable skewers as well as a vegetarian bento!
Does GudSht do customised bottled cocktails?
- Yes, we do! For enquiries regarding customised bottled cocktails, kindly reach out to us at +65 8683 3052. Alternatively, you can drop an email to email@example.com . However, please note that we have MOQs for customised bottled cocktails!
How can I provide feedback?
- We appreciate any feedback, and you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Any other enquiries
- For any other matters or enquiries, do drop us an email at email@example.com !